The Birchbank Golf Course and I wish to invite you to participate in the 73rd Annual RT Birchbank Men’s Open, August 11th, 12th & 13th, 2017.
The RT Birchbank Men’s Open is the premier event in the Kootenay’s because of your continued support. The agenda for this year’s Open includes:
- Dinners on Friday and Saturday. Complimentary breakfast one morning
- Range pass for the weekend. Good Thursday thru Sunday
- Practice round available on Thursday, 1/2 price green fee (call Pro Shop 250-693-2255)
- Optional 2 man ‘Horserace’ on Thursday at 6:00 pm ($25.00 entry fee per person)
- Optional Gross Skins games on Friday & Saturday with cash payouts
- Net honey pot & deuce pot on Friday & Saturday
- Gross and Net prizes in each flight
- Seniors Division: age 50+ (Play from the White Tees 6000 yards)
We thank you for support of this event, and encourage you to return your entry form at your earliest convenience. The first 120 paid entrants will be accepted.
Professionals will be playing in the Championship Flight for gross scores. Winning professionals will receive equivalent value in cash in place of prizes.
Senior’s Division will be playing from the White tees with a yardage of 6000. The Senior’s Division will compete in their own flights, which will be based on the number of competitors.
Note: It is mandatory that all amateur competitors have a valid handicap.
Men’s Club Captain, Birchbank Golf
250-364-2028 or 250-364-1171